Thursday, April 19, 2012

Introduction

I was writing a couple of features of a new tool for Catel developers and users, and Geert advised me to write about this experience.

Then I noticed that I have no place where could do it and just created this blog, applied the simple theme, in the orange fashion, and started to write these lines.

Btw, the orange color is about my favorite baseball team Villa Clara, also known as the explosive oranges.

So, what will you find on this blog in the future?

Actually, I'm a software engineer since 2005 and daily I interacts with friends (or not), sharing (or discussing) about experiences in term of software development practices, including wide range of topics such as:
  • Well coding practices, write code semantically right vs. just "syntactically" right.
  • Continuous integration, building, testing and deploying (devops).
  • Synchronization of version control and issue tracker systems.
  • Multithreading.
  • Automation of common or repetitive development tasks.
  • Version control systems and extreme synchronization scenarios. 
  • IoC, reflection, type descriptors, dynamic proxies, wavers.
and more...

This blog is about the software development. Yes, you heard well, this is just another blog about software development, but with a small difference. Here I will tell you the history just "like was told to me".

Ah, what about the new tool for Catel developers and user?  Expect news about it here or here, it will come soon and would be great ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

X-ray StoneAssemblies.MassAuth with NDepend

Introduction A long time ago, I wrote this post  Why should you start using NDepend?  which I consider as the best post I have ever...